“To travel is to live” -Hans Christian Andersen. The Implication of this quote doesn’t only rely on one’s enthusiasm to travel, but also on the place selected and the hustle one faces while carrying his/her stuff around. Who doesn’t love travelling? But does each one of us know how to plan the journey so as to make our experience wonderful? A good travel guide can help you visit places, and travel checklist helps us to enhance our experience and makes sure that each and every moment that we spent is hassle-free and memorable.
Let me help you through deciding what to pack and what a big No. is there are certain key points which one needs to keep in mind while making a Travel Checklist.
- No, you do not need 2 fancy bags. Shed off the extra load because it’s about the experience and not a photo shoots unless you are a high-class model.
- Keep an eye on the weather of your destination. Its rainy season and you definitely need an umbrella or raincoat.
- Make a note of the events you are planning to execute. If it’s a trekking trip you need to include a pair of grip sports shows in your list or else if it’s a cruise, you surely need to pack up your evening gowns.
- Keep in mind the number of days you are planning a trip for. Classify the clothes which can be reused and minimize the stuff needed to be carried.
- If you are visiting hot areas like Rajasthan then you must have sunscreen along with you. Jodhpur Taxi Service offers the most reliable and hassle services throughout Rajasthan.
- Classify your checklist into 6 parts: Medical Kit, Clothes & Accessories, Toiletries, Gadgets and Miscellaneous Items, Essential Documents and Money.
In the ultimate checklist for all your travel necessities, first, a check should be done on all the important documents so as to ensure a hassle-free vacation.
Now, in the document checklist one should consider the following list:
- Check your passport/Visas and tickets.
- Carry your photo ID proof and a copy.
- Mail yourself the soft copies of all important documents.
- Hotel and/or tour contact information
- Prepare a list of emergency phone numbers and carry it in your wallet.
The second most important thing is to always carry your regular medication; else one can end up running with prescriptions all around.
The list goes as follows:
- Stock up regular medication and carry other basic medicines such as painkillers, paracetamol tablets and so on.
- Pack an insect repellent, sunscreen, hand sanitizer, nail cutter, and lip balm.
- Carry sickness bags if you or anyone travelling with you has motion sickness.
- Carry some drinking water bottles along if possible.
Then comes clothes, which make you look more beautiful and feel comfortable. Although, the type of clothes you have to pack will depend on the destination you are visiting. But, here is a basic list of items you will need on a vacation:
- Casual t-shirts
- Jeans/cotton pants
- Casual dresses
- Socks, stockings and handkerchief
- Innerwear and sleepwear
- Thermal wear or rainwear
- Swimwear – swimsuits, trunks, sarongs, etc.
Money is another thing to be considered for a peaceful vacation, especially if your trip is a foreign trip. Below are the points to be kept in mind:
- Keep cash handy as one might not find ATMs around.
- Carry credit cards and debit cards and try to use these wherever accepted and save your cash.
- If you are visiting abroad, keep a few US dollars accessible in countries where it is accepted apart from the local currency.
- Save Indian currency for travel to and from the airport.
- If you are getting back some foreign currency home, make sure you convert all notes into coins as notes wear out with time.
Gadgets and other Miscellaneous Items:
- A good camera because you do not want to miss out on capturing the beauty of the place.
- Your mobile phone and a SIM card, whichever works in the place you are travelling to.
- Adapter Plug: To help you charge your devices according to the different power plugs across the world.
- Power Bank: To help you in the time of battery crisis.
- Headphones/Earphones: Good music is your best friend in a foreign place.
- Tissues: They may come handy at times
- Travel Pillow: This will be useful to help you take naps in places other than your bed.
Last but not the least; don’t forget to carry your toiletries along. The list goes as follows:
- Carry shampoo sachets and travel soaps to save space.
- If you are carrying face wash or body wash, pack it in smaller bottles and carry.
- Carry a moisturizer, especially if you are off to a cold place.
- Pack wet wipes and tissues.
- Pack makeup and makeup remover.
- Carry a deodorant and perfume.
- Pack a tiny shaving kit.
- Carry a hair comb and hair serum to control frizzy hair (for those facebook-worthy photos!).
P.S.: The actual checklist can vary with the travel destination. For eg., You don’t require a visa while travelling inside your country.
Cab Service in Jodhpur is one of the best taxi services in Jodhpur. We are a Leading Taxi service in Jodhpur. We have a well neat and clean cab for tourist with English Speaking Driver Jodhpur Taxi Service offers cheapest cabs service & Taxi services, Car Rental & Car Hire and Taxi booking at nearby and city to airport low fare cab ride in Jodhpur. If you need some more information then call 09929581058 us now or mail firstname.lastname@example.org and must visit https://jodhpurtaxiwala.com/.